10 Ways To Grow Your Faith This Year
1. Seek God every day - before phones, computers, duties/chores, family/friends, before anything!
- Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
2. Have a Bible Reading/Study plan - A good study Bible may help you as you dig into God's Word!
- 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
3. Be involved in ministry
4. Journal your life. Write down God's blessings and lessons.
5. Meditate and Memorize continually on the Word of God
6. Listen to God's Word - There are free audio Bibles you can listen to.
7. Listen to uplifting, encouraging, Biblical music
8. Confess and Forgive one another.
9. Encourage other believers in the Lord.
10. Find a missionary PenPal
Great post, Ellen. I love every one of these points!
Pinned, tweeted and will be sharing to the InstaEncouragements FB.
Thanks for linking up at InstaEncouragements!