12 Things That Are Definitely God’s Will For Your Life
God's Will for your Life - What is it? God's will is all throughout the Bible for the believer. If we are spending time with Him on a daily basis, then He continuously points out His will to us.
12 THINGS THAT ARE DEFINITELY GOD’S WILL FOR YOUR LIFE
In Ephesians 5 and 6 you can find a great summary for the will of God in your life. You don't need to struggle with the will of God. Just do what He says and he will guide you right where he wants you.
In chapter 5, verse 17 we read – Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. Right in the middle of all these verses we are reminded to understand God’s will which is written all throughout these verses.
So What Is God’s Will for my life?
1) Be a Follower of God - How do you do this? Get in His Word every day and see what He tells you to do. Ask Him to show you His way and His paths and to lead you in the way that is everlasting.
2) Walk in Love - Christ loved us so we should love others.
3) Live a clean and holy life. Don't let fornication, uncleanness, or covetousness,filthiness, foolish talking, or jesting be connected to your name, not even one time.
4) Be thankful - Are you a person of thanks?
5) Don't be deceived. Don't let anyone deceive you with their vain words. Don't be partakers with them. You are no longer in darkness, but instead you belong to the light of the world, Jesus, so walk as a child of THE LIGHT.
6) Keep the right company. Don't fellowship with those who work the works of darkness, but instead reprove them. It is often true that we don't "hang out" with those who work the works of darkness, but how often do we rebuke these?
7) Talk about godly things. Do not talk of things that you used to do in darkness. What do we center our conversation around? Is our talk about the Lord Jesus or always something else?
8) Ask for daily revival in your heart. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
9) Use your time wisely. Remember life goes by quickly so be careful where your time is spent each day. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil
10) Be Filled with the Spirit. And what does this entail?
- Speak to yourselves in Psalms and Hymns and Spiritual songs.
- Sing and Make melody in your heart to the Lord.
- Give thanks always for all things and give your thanks to God
- Submit yourselves to one another in the fear of God.
11) Submission We don't always like to hear about submitting, but in Ephesians 5: 22 - Ephesians 6:9 we see how everyone is supposed to submit to someone and above all we are supposed to submit to God.Finally! What should we do above all in keeping with the will of God?
BE STRONG IN THE LORD and IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT
And how do we do that?
12) Put on the whole armour of God - This is the only armour that will never fail. It will help us to stand against the devil's trickery. It will help us to stand in the evil day and for sure these are very evil days.
- Have your loins girt about with the truth.
- Have on the breast plate of righteousness.
- Have your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.
- Take on the shield of faith.
- Take the helmet of Salvation.
- Take the Sword of the Spirit.
- Pray Always.
- Watch for the Coming of the Lord.
- Persevere. Don't ever give up! The Lord will be with you always!
The Vast Majority of God's Will has been revealed in the Bible.
God's Will: It is right there in the Word of God. In fact it is all throughout the Word of God. Obeying God's Word on a daily basis will assure us that we are doing His will and as we do so, He will then guide us and lead us into making the right decisions.
Click HERE to join our email community
and receive your free 30 day devotional Ebook.