50 Reasons Why I Love the Lord
Since this is my 50th year to be saved, I wrote down 50 reasons why I love the Lord. I recently had a birthday and it was not a hard task. But more important is my spiritual birthday. I am so thankful to be born again. This is my 50th year in the Lord! To think that the Lord saved me and keeps me is beyond my comprehension! I am so filled with awe and gratitude to my Lord! There are so many reasons to love the Lord. I cannot think of one reason why the Lord would want to love me, but I am so thankful that He does. He only is our HOPE. I have been so overwhelmed with the Lord’s love for me that I felt like I needed to share it with others. If you don’t know the Lord, please don’t delay. You will never regret His love for you.
- He first loved me.
- He sent His only begotten son to die in my place.
- He forgives all my sin
- He saved me by His shed blood
- He has never left nor forsaken me.
- He is ever merciful and His mercies are new every morning.
- He gives grace in the time of need.
- He is my creator.
- He allows me to come boldly before the throne of grace anytime, day or night.
- He is my strength.
- He supplies all my need.
- He gives me my heart’s desires.
- He gives exceeding abundant above all that I ask or think.
- He is my protector.
- He is my shepherd.
- He has given me eternal life.
- He convicts me and chastens me.
- He comforts me.
- He speaks to me through His Word.
- He satisfies my every longing.
- He is my deliverer.
- He loves righteousness and leads me in the paths of righteousness.
- He puts a song in my heart.
- He has made me a new creature.
- He has given me a godly husband and godly children.
- He has blessed me materially and gone way above my needs.
- He hears and answers prayer.
- He has given me His beautiful creation to enjoy.
- He always in control.
- He keeps all His promises.
- He is all wise and gives me wisdom and understanding.
- He gives perfect peace.
- He stills the storms of life.
- He stills the winds and waves – He controls the weather.
- He gives unity among the brethren.
- He has blessed me with a good church, good preaching and godly friends.
- He is the almighty God.
- He is Emmanuel – God with us.
- He is no respecter of persons.
- He has given me the privilege of being His son, allowing me to call Him Abba, Father.
- He is holy.
- He left all the riches of glory, humbled Himself, came to earth as a man and became a servant.
- He had a passion for souls from the poorest to the richest, from the sickliest to the healthiest.
- He will continue to perform a good work in me until the day of Jesus Christ.
- He is the way, the truth, and the life.
- He establishes my heart as unblamable in holiness before God!
- He indwells me.
- He wants all men to be saved.
- He alone has immortality.
- He can keep me from falling and present me faultless before His presence.
AND THE LIST GOES ON! GREAT AND MARVELOUS ARE HIS WORKS!
Revelation 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
50 years in the Lord are not even a speck compared to all eternity! God is good – always!
ABUNDANT LIFE FOR ALL!