8 Simple and Good Resources for Homeschoolers
It’s not long before it’s back to school for many. The stores are already being flooded with back to school supplies.
I know it is always important that all of us stay in God’s School of learning. What do you think of when you read 2 Timothy 2:15 ? Here is what it says:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- We all need to study, not just read, but study God’s Word. Why?
- In order to be approved unto God – Who do you want your approval from? God or man?
- In order to be an unashamed workman of God – What do you want to hear from God someday? I would love to hear the worlds Well done, thou good and faithful servant. I don’t want to stand before the Lord ashamed. We cannot be God’s workmen until we first know Him as Savior. Then we are to work out our salvation. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- In order to rightly divide God’s Truth – Do you want to tell God’s Truth correctly to others? Then it must be studied not just taken out of context.
Study God’s Word so that you can impart it to your children and grandchildren all throughout the school year. And as Moses was told – rehearse it in their ears over and over.
If you are homeschooling your children here are some good and simple resources you could use to implement into your homeschooling day. They are in random order; Some are freebies and some are affiliate links.
You will find affiliate links to products I use and recommend.
Purchasing through my links may mean I will earn a small commission,
but it doesn’t make a difference in your price.
1. This site has some Free KJV Scripture Memory Cards.
3. Do you need some ideas to occupy the younger ones during homeschooling hours? Here are some good ones.
3. Answers in Genesis is a great place to add curriculum for your homeschooling. I personally have used their Bible Curriculum for Sunday School and Wednesday night Children’s Activities.
Or just add some great reading to your kids library.
4. Do you do a lot of printing for your home school or even just yourself? Evenas a grandma, I am always printing something and often they are things for mygrandchildren. I recently ordered the printer below. It’s a great buy and I really do like the Brother printers. We actually have two of them. 🙂 Check it out.
6. And this looks like a really neat way to help keep yourself organized throughout the school year.
8. CBD also has some great options: