Hello and Welcome to Joyful Abundant Life.
So This Is My Mission:
- Spread the good news of a joyful abundant life that is available to all through Jesus, the Son of God who gave His life a ransom for all.
- It is my intention to incorporate the gospel into every article that I write. After all the “Good News” is so good that I want everyone to know the love of God and how He sent His Son to die for all. He did not come to condemn, but to save.
- Encourage others in their walk with the Lord.
It’s my desire to find others who are like minded and who want to connect in order to help spread the gospel, encourage others, and even encourage me by becoming a regular reader. By signing up, I will gladly send you my free ebook of 30 days of devotions.
- Once in a while you may find product reviews, but be assured they will be products that I myself like and/or use and therefore I want to share them with others. Some of those products you can find HERE or HERE. (Disclosure Here)
- There maybe ads placed throughout this site. They are there if you want to check them out, but they are not my primary purpose. You can also read a full disclosure here. More important is that I am rich in Christ!
- Also please disregard any “mess” that you may see. I am working on taking the messes and organizing them. 🙂
Just a Little Bit About Myself:
- I have been happily married for 40+ years to an HVAC man who runs his own business.
- I am also my husband’s bookkeeper. We are the only employees. At times business is very busy; other times it is slow, but one thing for sure – God ALWAYS provides!
- I have 4 children – 3 boys and 1 girl; they are all married and have children of their own.
- I have 21 grandchildren! They all live within an hour and half drive! I love this!
- I love my family dearly and I also desire for each of my grandchildren to know the Lord; many of them have already professed. Praise God! They are the only treasures that I can take to heaven with me. I desire for them and all of you to live a joyful and abundant life in Christ. You can if you know Him as your Lord and Savior.