Books I love and You Might Too
Do you like to read? Kindle books are something that I love I can have my books with me anywhere I go and read anywhere and everywhere. If you or someone you love does not have a Kindle, you might want to consider getting one.
Note: Affiliate links are included in this post with full disclosure here.
Books I love and You Might Too:
- Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners by John Bunyan. The title sums up what Bunyan wants his readers to know.
- The Broken Series Human Trafficking can Hide in a Small Town: This series brings to light difficult subject matter and gives solutions for healing from pain and trauma through the eyes of the victims….You won’t be able to put these down. Please, please, please read these and pray about what you can do to get involved. This is a very real subject today! Included in the series:
- How I Know God Answers Prayer The Personal Testimony of One Life-Time Rosalind Goforth
- Organization Book: Create a Routine to Keep Your Sanity in a Crazy World: Simple Steps to De-Stress
- Organize Your Time and This is a Great Book that really helped me on Time Management.
- Anne of Green Gables Collection: 12 Books, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the Island, Anne’s House of Dreams, Rainbow Valley, Rilla of Ingleside, Chronicles of Avonlea, PLUS MORE
- Wiersbe Bible Studies – There are many to choose from. Currently I am doing this one.
- My Life And The Story Of The Gospel Hymns And Of Sacred Songs And Solos by Ira D. Sankey
- Captive in Iran: A Remarkable True Story of Hope and Triumph amid the Horror of Tehran’s Brutal Evin Prison
- Kept for the Master’s Use by Frances Ridley Havergal Intelligent and educated, her life was characterized by a deep earnest consecration to Jesus. She wrote many devotional books and hundreds of hymns and poems.
- The Prayer that Makes a Difference Oma Van Gelderen walked by faith and not by sight as she grew to understand the witness of the Holy Spirit as a fact of knowledge and not a feeling. She knew neither fame nor fortune, yet God used her prayer life to make a profound difference.
- SEAL of God A Journey of a man through the grueling Naval Ops training and onto the streets of Iraq, where he witnessed the horrors of war up close. He shares his own radical conversion story and talks about how he draws on his own experiences as a SEAL to help others better understand the depths of Christ’s sacrifice and love.
- The Pharisee and Publican by John Bunyan, a prominent Christian writer and preacher. also author of Pilgrim’s Progress
- The Holy Bible: KJV Holy Bible – Make sure everyone in your household has a copy of the Word of God and may you use it regularly for this is where your foundation for life is found.
- Changed into His Image: God’s Plan for Transforming Your Life – Awesome Bible Study by Jim Berg
- What Do I Know About My God? by Mardi’ Collier – Bible Study, tools for counseling and Sunday School Preparation
- A Place of Quiet Rest: by Nancy Leigh DeMoss – Finding Intimacy with God Through a Daily Devotional Life and a couple more by her: Adorned and Lies Women Believe
- Stepping Heavenward by Elizabeth Payson Prentiss
- C. T. Studd: Cricketer & Pioneer: A Missionary Biography
- John G. Paton, Missionary to the New Hebrides: An Autobiography
- The Autobiography of Herbert E. Grings: His Testimony and Missionary Service in the Belgian Congo by Herbert Ernest Grings: One of my favorite! The apostle Paul testified that it is not the wise, the mighty, or the noble but rather the foolish and weak who are chosen to manifest the glory of God in the midst of a dark and dying world. Herbert Grings humbly followed his Savior wherever he was called, and he sought to bring God alone the glory through his life and sacrificial service. Despite shipwreck, the death of his wife, and many other trials in the jungles of the Belgian Congo, Herbert faithfully proclaimed the gospel of Christ leaving behind a Christ-like example for future generations.
- The Chocolate Soldier Or, Heroism-The Lost Chord of Christianity by C.T. Studd: A book that will challenge you and also cause faith to rise up within you.
- Trapped in Hitler’s Hell: A Young Jewish Girl Discovers the Messiah’s Faithfulness in the Midst of the Holocaust by Anita Dittman: Another favorite – if you like to read about the holocaust then this is a must read. Anita Dittman was just a little girl when the winds of Nazism and Hitler’s coming Holocaust began to blow through Germany. Raised by her Jewish mother, she came to believe that Jesus was her Messiah at eight years old. By the time she was ten, the war had begun.
- Anne of Green Gables Collection 12 Books, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the Island, Anne’s House of Dreams, Rainbow Valley, Rilla of Ingleside, Chronicles of Avonlea, PLUS MORE!
Sign Up for Biblical Encouragement and a free devotional Ebook.
Hey, that would make a great gift for that special mom in your life too!