Theme: Gifts, Gifts from God,
Verse: James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Decorations: Boxes wrapped as gifts and placed in center of tables, Wrapping paper as table runner,
Christmas tree with lights and paper chain,
Music: Christmas Carols, Ladies Trio, Solo
- The carols included favorites from our Pastor’s wife since this was her day.
- The trio was a Christmas Song entitled “No Room”
- The solo was a medley by one of our ladies which included ” I Wonder as I Wander” and “Mary Called Him Jesus, but I call Him Lord”
- A popular pound cake recipe from the file of our Pastor’s wife. This was printed and put into a small Christmas gift bag for each lady to take home.
Just for Fun
- Trivia – How much do you know about your Pastor’s Wife?
- M&M Game
- Pass Our Cups – a game played that was a favorite of our Pastor’s wife, a game she had learned at camp.
Favorite foods of our Pastor’s wife were chosen for our lunch menu.
For this particular event, we chose to have testimonies from the ladies in our church expressing their thanks to our Pastor’s wife.
You can see pictures and read about the whole program here – A PERFECT GIFT