- Delight in the law of the Lord day and night. Psalms 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- Night time is a good time:
- to reflect on all of God’s goodness and to search your own heart. Psalms 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- to remember all your blessings of the day. It will keep a song in your heart and will remind you to talk of all His wondrous works Psalms 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
- to realize that day and night are the same to God. There is no reason to fear for He is our refuge and fortress. Psalms 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
If you can’t sleep or you are wakened from sleep, then praise Him, give thanks to Him and diligently search your heart. Then when you rise, talk of all His wondrous works and continually meditate on His Word.
What Fabulous Find have you found in the Word of God this week?
The following book is a true story about an Amish family who came to the Truth. I personally know these people and have heard their testimony. It is well worth the read.
CBD and Day Spring
Grab these while you can! They go fast!
These are so adorable. I’m hoping to grab one myself.
Was $26.00 – Now $7.99 – Mama Bird Wire Nest Necklace | Gold, Bronze or Silver Wire (7/29 to 7/31)
Was $24.00 – Now $7.99 – Mama’s Sweet Peas in a Pod Necklace (7/29 to 7/31)
And even more:
Was $18.99 – Now $4.97 – Tassel Detail Infinity Scarf (7/27 to 7/29)
Sweet Deal on these modest dresses: Starts August 1st!
Was $32.99 – Now $16.99 – Solid Jersey Swing Midi | S-XL (8/1 to 8/3)
Some of you don’t like to hear it, but it is nearly time for the new school year. Need labels to mark all those goodies for your children? Here’s a good place to grab some.
School labels from Mabel’s Labels
Well that wraps it up for this week. Hope you were able to find something. If you haven’t yet received my free devotional Ebook you can sign up for it below.