Four Attitudes a Christian should have
These were notes I took from a guest speaker one Sunday morning. What kind of attitude do we have in our walk with the Lord. Are you ready in this new year to get on and stay on course that the Lord has for you?
Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
- Paul had a right attitude towards himself – His Christian life was not one of self love (which is natural), but was one of self denial (which is supernatural)
- Paul had a right attitude toward his mission – His mission was to finish his course and to finish it with joy.
- Sometimes the trouble we go through is the means God uses to accomplish His mission in our lives.
- Success is finding the will of God and doing it!
- Paul had a right attitude towards ministry – If you have a servant’s heart you will never be without a ministry.
- Paul had a right attitude towards his message – His message was to get the gospel of Jesus Christ out!