Here’s how you can have 5 free gifts!
- Material Prosperity?
- Being loved forever?
- Having a true friend?
- Never being lonely?
1. Jesus is the One Who is our Security.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: . . .
- “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Phil. 4:19
- “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33
- “The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” Jeremiah 31:3
- “A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” Proverbs 18:24
5. Jesus is the One Who will never leave us lonely.
- “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” Hebrews 13:5
These are 5 free gifts for anyone, but they did cost Someone dearly.
They cost God His only begotten Son.
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Corinthians 5:21
In order to own these wonderful 5 free gifts, one must first receive the gift of salvation.
- Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- Romans 10:9 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
- Romans 10:10 “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
- Romand 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Get More Biblical Encouragement in your inbox.