Here’s how you can have 5 free gifts!
What do you consider one of the best gifts ever? The following list represents a list of things one would love to have. Maybe there is even something on this list that you would consider one of the best gifts ever! Although, they may be “good things”, it is true that these by themselves will never fully satisfy the receiver.
- Material Prosperity?
- Being loved forever?
- Having a true friend?
- Never being lonely?
These are all wonderful gifts aren’t they? But do you know that we can have these 5 gifts for free. They come all wrapped up in one, which is not just one of the best gifts ever, but is THE BEST GIFT EVER and it is one that will completely satisfy the receiver forever! All the above gifts come in one gift and that is the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ which is offered to all who accept it. It cannot be earned, but must be freely accepted. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
1. Jesus is the One Who is our Security.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: . . .
2. Jesus is the One Who gives us material things.
- “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Phil. 4:19
- “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33
3. Jesus is the One Who loves us forever.
- “The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” Jeremiah 31:3
4. Jesus is the One Who is our true Friend.
- “A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.” Proverbs 18:24
5. Jesus is the One Who will never leave us lonely.
- “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” Hebrews 13:5
These are 5 free gifts for anyone, but they did cost Someone dearly.
They cost God His only begotten Son.
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Corinthians 5:21
Yes, Jesus took the sins of the whole world upon Him and died in our place that we would be able to receive His righteousness and be justified in the sight of God.
In order to own these wonderful 5 free gifts, one must first receive the gift of salvation.
- Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- Romans 10:9 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
- Romans 10:10 “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
- Romand 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Won’t you receive the best gift ever today? And then you can have these 5 free gifts! You will not be disappointed.