Here are some things that can be great tools when doing housework
- Microfiber clothes-great for dusting and washing windows
- White vinegar is great for whitening clothes, taking mud out, using as a spray for all purpose cleaner.
- Magic eraser-great for smudge marks on floors and walls
- Sponge mop-great tool for cleaning the bathtub- able to stand up and clean
- Lightweight vacuum cleaner-If you have back or neck trouble as I do this is one of the best tools to use. It is bagless, so you just empty it and clean the filter. It is so light and easy to push.
- Clean dust mop-great for running over the ceilings in order to dust them and to get all those icky cob webs.
- Water spray bottle- Keep near ironing and dryer. If clothes are in dryer a little too long just spray and hang. More wrinkles will fall out.
- Spray laundry stain remover. Treat clothes as soon as they get stained. Spray on collars and cuffs. Usually does the trick for regular stains.
Feel Free to Add some More.