Dear Friend, if you don’t know how to be saved, now is the time to find out. It is a free gift from God and it is the greatest gift of all!
Salvation is simple enough for a child to understand. This is how to be saved according to the Bible, God’s Word. Some of the Scriptures are written out below. Will you trust Him today?
1. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
2. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
3. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
4. Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
5. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
6. Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
7. 2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
8. John 10:28-29 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
My prayer is that you are saved! If you’ve trusted Christ as your Savior through faith by God’s grace in Christ alone, why not share your glorious testimony in the comments below. You can be a blessing to others.
I’m also looking forward to you joining me and others in encouraging one another in the Lord.