Jesus is for all
Jesus is for all, yes for all! That includes anybody. Oh, there are many many people who think Jesus is just for children or old people or for someone who needs a crutch. But the TRUTH is that Jesus is for all. If you read your Bible you will find this to be true all throughout the Word of God.
Jesus is for everyone; He is no respector of persons
These are listed in no special order and I am sure you can search the Word of God and find many more than can be added to the list.
- He is for young people. – The little maid, Samuel, Josiah, Joseph, Daniel, David, three Hebrew children, John the Baptist, Timothy, children brought to Him, Joseph and Mary
- He is for preachers – Paul, Solomon in Ecclesiastes, The Prophets, The Disciples
- He is for older adults – Zacharias and Elizabeth, Anna, Simeon,
- He is for the poor – Ruth, beggars, lepers, slaves (Onesimus)
- He is for the wealthy -Abraham, Esther
- He is for the wise – wise men, Job, Solomon
- He is for the religious – Paul, Nicodemus
- He is for the possessed, addicts, prostitutes, – Mary Magdalene, woman at well, demon possessed
- He is for all present day people, for me, for my family, my children, my grandchildren, my friends, my neighbors, for the whole world.
- He is for sinners – we are all sinners – we are all in need of a Savior
Yes, JESUS IS FOR ALL, for everyone, if they are only willing to accept Him. Jesus came for all and died for the sins of the whole world. He took all our sins upon Him that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. Wow! How awesome is that! Do you know Him? Do you have His righteousness?
Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
I am so glad that Jesus is for me. And I’m so glad that Jesus is for you too! He is for ALL OF US! I am so glad that He is no respector of persons and He is willing to save anyone. Praise God, He saved me! For without Him I would have no hope.
Jesus is for all and He is for you too – Won’t you receive Him today?