My Valentine Weekend
A wonderful weekend!
- The weekend was spent with my valentine of 35 years! – my hubby.
- We had our first date on Valentine’s Day 35 years ago.
- We were married 1 year and 2 mo. later.
- We spent this past weekend together. We visited Twin Falls in South Carolina. This is a easy hike to a pretty waterfalls. The weather was warm and so pretty which made it so enjoyable.
- We enjoyed scenic driving on back roads.
- The next day was a contrast as we drove to Charlotte to the IMAX theatre to view “The Alps”
- It was fun and good and did not have too much garbage about “millions and millions” of years ago.
- We ended with a quiet evening at home talking and sharing. God has been so good to us and His blessings cannot be numbered. So thankful for this 35 years.