Parents Do You Know the Meaning to These Words
I came across these definitions for parents somewhere. I don’t know where anymore. If you do, please help me to know who to give credit to. These are so cute and true to life. Enjoy.
Definitions for Parents
- AMNESIA: Condition that enables a woman who has gone through labour to make love again.
- DUMBWAITER: One who asks if the kids would care to order dessert.
- FAMILY PLANNING: The art of spacing your children the proper distance apart to keep you on the edge of financial disaster.
- FEEDBACK: The inevitable result when your baby doesn’t appreciate the strained carrots.
- FULL NAME: What you call your child when you’re mad at him/her.
- GRANDPARENTS: The people who think your children are wonderful even though they’re sure you’re not raising them right.
- HEARSAY: What toddlers do when anyone mutters a dirty word.
- IMPREGNABLE: A woman whose memory of labor is still vivid.
- INDEPENDENT: How we want our children to be as long as they do everything we say.
- OW: The first word spoken by children with older siblings.
- PUDDLE: A small body of water that draws other small bodies wearing dry shoes into it.
- SHOW OFF: A child who is more talented than yours.
- STERILIZE: What you do to your first baby’s pacifier by boiling it and to your last baby’s pacifier by blowing on it.
- TOP BUNK: Where you should never put a child wearing Superman pajamas.
- TWO MINUTE WARNING: When the baby’s face turns red and she begins to make those familiar grunting noises.
- VERBAL: Able to whine in words.
- WHODUNIT: None of the kids that live in your house