It’s November! It’s time to praise the Lord and give Him thanks! Come magnify the Lord with me! Yes, that’s true, but it is always time to praise the Lord and give Him thanks. His praise ought to be continually in our mouths. (Ps. 34:1)
Psalms 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. With gratitude I praise and thank almighty God.
30 Days of Praise and Thanksgiving
- He is my Savior and I have a personal relationship with Him!
- He loves me and because He first loved me , I love Him!
- He died for me while I was yet in my sins. He who knew no sin became sin for me that He might bring me to God!
- He has revealed Himself to me through His Holy Word, the Bible. I have the privilege of getting to know Him more and more as I spend time reading and meditating upon it.
- He has promised me eternal life, the gift of God which comes only through His son, Jesus Christ.
- He gives wisdom and knowledge Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
- He strengthens my inner man daily as I spend time feasting on His Word. Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
- He is my helper and protector 24 hours a day. He never slumbers.
- He blessed me with a godly husband, who loves his God, his wife, his children, and his grandchildren.
- He has given me four godly children along with their godly spouses and 21 beautiful grandchildren! My quiver is more than full!
- He is the greatest friend of all, one that sticks closer than a brother.
- He delivers me from temptation and keeps me from the evil one.
- He hears my prayers and He answers.
- He is good all the time!
- He has allowed my children to be part of serving Him on the mission field and at home.
- He is ever merciful. His mercies are new every morning! Praise the Lord!
- He allows me to fellowship with other believers.
- He has blessed me with good health.
- He surrounds me with His presence and His love continually. Psalms 125:2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
- He Cares for Me! 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- He gives me rest, hope, and satisfaction. Psalms 131:2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
- He has made me His child and put me into the family of God. John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
- He is righteous; He is the Lord Most High (Ps.7:17)
- He is my strength and my shield, my helper. (Ps. 28:7)
- He allows me to bless Him! How a sinner like me can bless the Lord is beyond me. How amazing! (Ps. 34:1)
- He has given me a new song! (Ps. 40:3) I’m a sinner saved by grace. Old things are passed away and all things are become new!
- He lifts my spirits and encourages me! (Ps. 42:5)
- He causes my heart to sing. Ps. 47:6)
- My sin is great, but His mercy is more! My sin, o the bliss of this glorious thought, my sin, NOT IN PART, BUT THE WHOLE, is nailed to the cross and I bear it no more! Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord! Oh my soul! – Horatio Gates Spafford
- This wicked sinful earth is not my final home. I’m just a pilgrim passing through. There is no continuing city here! My home is in heaven, eternal, with God for ever! Is Yours?
PRAISE THE LORD!