Psalm 119:17 – The Lord Deals Bountifully With His Servants!
Deal bountifully with they servant, that I may live, and keep Thy Word. Psalm 119:17
Who doesn’t like deals? I am always looking for a good deal, but the best deals can be found through God’s Word and obedience to it. Really, God doesn’t make deals, but He does deal with us according to His Word.
10 Lessons from Psalm 119:17
- Be always mindful of God’s blessing and mercy
- Keep a servant’s heart, one of love for Him who gave His all for me
- As His servant, He will deal kindly with me. He is The Good Shepherd , The One who gave His very life for His sheep. He will tenderly care for each one.
- I’m His and I have life, abundant life, and I will live for ever. He has given me everlasting life.
- As I keep His Word, His promises will never fail.
- He puts a song in my heart! I will sing unto the LORD because He hath dealt bountifully with me. Psalm 13:6
- I can be at rest knowing the Lord is always good. He is good to me! Psalm 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.
- We receive on gracious blessing after another. John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
- I don’t deserve any of His kindness, yet the Lord is rich in mercy! He loved us with a Great Love! Even when I was dead in my sins, He made me alive through Christ! Hallelujah! I am saved by His grace! Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
- I will never be good enough to earn God’s favor. He alone is good!
We can never be “good enough” to earn His merit, but He alone is good and deals bountifully with us bringing us to repentance.
- The continuance of life is dependent on the favor of God.
- God gives us the reward of our faith and prayers.
Verse by Verse Daily Bible Reading and Study on Psalm 119