- Your Presence -not necessarily your presents. 🙂
- The Gift of Music – It was short notice, but I asked that each family have someone sing a song for me.
- Salvation Testimonies from each family member that has trusted Christ so I can keep them in a notebook or on file. I love to read salvation testimonies.
- Write out as families 60 reasons why you love the Lord or why you chose to live for the Lord or something along that line?
- Last of all, come prepared to play some trivia. Let’s see how much you all know about me in 60 questions.
- Cook pork roast in slow cooker until tender and easy to pull apart. I add liquid smoke and sea salt rubbed all over before cooking. After it is done, drain it, pull it apart or chop it apart 🙂 and let it simmer in the slow cooker until you are ready to use it.
- This was easy because I already had one in the freezer. I just had to add the cracker crumbs and pop it in the oven.
- I used this recipe: Cooking from Scratch – Squash Casserole which is a freezer friendly recipe.
- I used this recipe: Copy Cat Recipe – The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Recipe except I used the traditional graham cracker crust.
I was going to make cupcakes from a mix, but since I already had some baking mix made up I decided to try it for cupcakes. I used this recipe: Cupcakes from Baking Mix Of course this was a recipe using Bisquick, but I just used the baking mix I had and it worked fine.
The Gift of Presence
The Gift of Music
- JD and Kaylah sing The Lord’s Army
- Stephen, Lauren, Audrey, Addie, and Caleb sing This Could Be The Year That Jesus Comes
- Kylie plays the piano and Kenndy, Kade, Kole, and Karrington sing a chorus medley
- Christy and Connie sing What A Friend We Have In Jesus
- Tim sings God Leads Us Along
- Mel, Stephen, and David Sing He Hideth My Soul
A Perfect Ending
1. He first loved me.2. He sent His only begotten son to die in my place.3. He forgives all my sin
4. He saved me by His shed blood
5. He has never left nor forsaken me.
6. He is ever merciful and His mercies are new every morning.
7. He gives grace in the time of need.
8. He is my creator.
9. He allows me to come boldly before the throne of grace anytime, day or night.
10. He is my strength.
11. He supplies all my need.
12. He gives me my heart’s desires.
13. He gives exceeding abundant above all that I ask or think.
14. He is my protector.
15. He is my shepherd.
16. He has given me eternal life.
17. He convicts me and chastens me.
18. He comforts me.
19. He speaks to me through His Word.
20. He satisfies my every longing.
21. He is my deliverer.
22. He loves righteousness and leads me in the paths of righteousness.
23. He puts a song in my heart.
24. He has made me a new creature.
25. He has given me a godly husband and godly children.
26. He has blessed me materially and gone way above my needs.
27. He hears and answers prayer.
28. He has given me His beautiful creation to enjoy.
29. He always in control.
30. He keeps all His promises.
51. 31. He is all wise and gives me wisdom and understanding.32. He gives perfect peace.33. He stills the storms of life.
34. He stills the winds and waves – He controls the weather.
35. He gives unity among the brethren.
36. He has blessed me with a good church, good preaching and godly friends.
37. He is the almighty God.
38. He is Emmanuel – God with us.
39. He is no respecter of persons.
40. He has given me the privilege of being His son, allowing me to call Him Abba, Father.
41. He is holy.
42. He left all the riches of glory, humbled Himself, came to earth as a man and became a servant.
43. He had a passion for souls from the poorest to the richest, from the sickliest to the healthiest.
44. He will continue to perform a good work in me until the day of Jesus Christ.
45. He is the way, the truth, and the life.
46. He establishes my heart as unblamable in holiness before God!
47. He indwells me.
48. He wants all men to be saved.
49. He alone has immortality.
50. He can keep me from falling and present me faultless before His presence.
51. He knows everything about me, but still loves me.
52. He has prepared a place for me eternal in the sky
53. He calls me His friend.
54. He shows us what the Father is doing.
55. He has made me an heir of God.
56. He remembers my sin no more.
57. He protects me from all accusers. No one can lay anything to my charge.
58. He took away all my guilt
59. He put a new song in my heart.
60. He forgive me 70X70.