Tropical Traditions Powdered Laundry Detergent Review and Giveaway
I have just put up a review for Tropical Traditions laundry detergent over HERE. I thought I would add it to this blog in case you would like to have a chance to enter. Entry is easy. Just follow the form below. The first two entries are mandatory and the rest are optional.
Tropical Traditions is a company of which I have already tried several products, among them being Virgin coconut Oil, Coconut cream, organic raw honey, lip balm, and now Powdered Laundry Detergent. I have not been disappointed with any of their products. In fact, I just put a load of wash in using Tropical Traditions Powdered Laundry Detergent. I have already washed several loads with it. This laundry detergents is a non-toxic, environmentally safe detergent. It gets my clothes clean and gives them a fresh smell. I was curious to see if it would clean my husband’s heavily soiled work clothes and it did the job just fine. I noticed also, that my clothes felt clean – no feeling of any residue left on them.
Some of the features of this detergent include the following:
- removes stains from your laundry with the power of Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer.
- safe and effective at ALL temperatures on whites, permanent press, bright colors, pastels, prints, and delicates in hard or soft water (Not suitable for Silk or Wool)
- non-toxic, environmentally safe and contains no phosphates.
- cleans and safely bleaches your clothes with the added power of Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer.
- no harmful by-products upon decomposition. Powdered Laundry Detergent dissolves as completely as liquid detergents and rinses away completely leaving no residue in your clothes
- contains no dyes, perfumes, fillers or phosphates
- can be used with Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer to provide optimum cleaning and stain removal!
Here are the General Use Directions:
Begin filling washer with water, add Powdered Laundry Detergent, then add laundry.
- For regular size washers and normally soiled loads use 1/4 cup (2 oz) of detergent.
- For large size washers add 1/2 cup (4 oz) of detergent.
- For heavily soiled loads add 1/2 cup (4 oz) of detergent and 1/4 to 1/2 cup (2-4 oz) of Oxygen Bleach
- For extra cleaning and stain removal power use Oxygen Bleach as a pre-soak or add 2-4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to 1/4 cup of our Laundry Detergent per load!!
Note: For front-loading machines use half the amount that is called for with top loading washing machines. For front loading washers and normally soiled loads, use 1/8 cup (1 oz) of Powdered Laundry Detergent.
You can read more or Buy Tropical Traditions Laundry Detergent HERE.
You can have a chance to win a 5lb container of this detergent by entering my giveaway below. Only the first two entries are mandatory. The rest are optional but give you more chances of winning.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.