What Have You Said Thank You For Today? A Thankful Challenge
What have you said thank you for today? We ought to be thankful every day to the Lord. Because this is Thanksgiving month, let’s make it a point to say thank you for something specific every single day.
A 31 Day Challenge
Below is a list of 31 things for which to be thankful. Join this challenge, then grab your journals and write it down. Have your Bible open and ask the Lord to open your eyes to His wonderful truths and add that to your thankful list.
Will You Join Me?
So over the course of the next 31 days, take each topic below and draw or doodle a picture or text, take a photo, write a journal entry or think of a creative way to show your thankfulness regarding each topic. Finally, post your comment or picture on Facebook or send it to me and I will post it for you. It will be fun to share and encourage one another this way. Will you join me?
- Something you are thankful for right now
- The person(s) who had a part in your Salvation
- Someone you love
- A special treasure or gift
- A friend who has been a godly influence in your life
- Something you like about your neighborhood
- Someone who has a servant’s heart
- An act of kindness shown to you in the last week
- An act of kindness you performed in the last week
- The best thing that happened to you this week
- Something that made you smile today
- A physical ability
- A special material blessing
- A trial which helped you to grow in the Lord
- Your favorite food
- A Bible verse that has encouraged you
- Something you enjoyed doing today
- Something new you learned
- A techie item that makes life easier for you
- A favorite taste, sound, smell, touch, or sight today
- Someone who thanked you today
- Something from God’s handiwork in nature
- A book that has helped change your life
- Your favorite Bible verse
- Your church
- Your favorite holiday
- Your family
- Your favorite season
- The best place you’ve ever been
- Your favorite color
- An attribute of God
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name. (Psalm 100:4)
Share by leaving your comment below. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.